The New York City office of an Am Law firm is looking for a People Advisory Coordinator to work with HR.
- Update and maintain HR systems, including Taleo and PeopleSoft.
- Develop and provide regular reports on HR activities.
- Support people development planning to ensure all Legal and Business Services professionals are on-boarded, resourced, trained, mobilized and developed in a way that benefits both the individual and the Firm
- Source, recruit and evaluate candidates. Initiate, monitor and advise on background checks as necessary.
- Maintain reports
- Manage, manipulate and analyze data
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding Firm policies and procedures
- Administer referral bonus program for employees
- Conduct and participate in new hire orientation and integration programs
- Collaborate with Benefits
- Participate in exit interviews
- Perform other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- 2+ years of professional services, talent management and/or HR experience, and working across a regional, global or remote cross-border teams
- Experience with shared service capability
- Bachelor’s degree
- Legal or other professional services experience preferred
If you are qualified, interested and available in this People Advisory Coordinator in New York City, please send an MS Word version of your resume to specialcounsel.com