Are you looking for an opportunity to join a boutique personal injury law firm in Jacksonville? If so, our client may want to speak with you! As a Legal Assistant in Jacksonville, Florida, you would be working with an exceptional law firm located near Jacksonville’s sandy shores.
As a Legal Assistant, you would be responsible for:
• Transcription and dictation
• Drafting correspondence, pleadings and other legal documents
• E-filing in state and federal court
• Providing administrative support to legal staff and attorneys as needed, including handling phones
You are the perfect fit if:
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and research software
• You have at least 3+ years of Florida experience as a legal assistant in a personal injury practice (required)
• You are experienced in dictation and transcription
• You have excellent typing skills
• You display a driven and positive attitude
Are you interested in applying for this Personal Injury Legal Assistant position in Jacksonville, Florida? If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link or send to Jacksonville@specialcounsel.com! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com for daily updates on the legal market in North Florida!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled