Are you a Legal Assistant with experience in personal injury law? Special Counsel Minneapolis needs you! We have an immediate opening for a Temporary Personal Injury Legal Assistant with a downtown Minneapolis law firm. If you are available and interested in supporting one of the oldest law firms in Minnesota, this is the perfect job for you.
Basic responsibilities of the Temporary Personal Injury Legal Assistant job include:
- Maintain case files for personal injury litigation
- Draft demand letters
- Review medical records and draft summaries
- Provide administrative support to personal injury attorney(s) as needed and requested
Required skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in personal injury law as a legal assistant or paralegal
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and maintain files efficiently and effectively to support the attorneys and paralegals
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to jump right in, be a self-starter, and take initiative to problem solve and prioritize
This Temporary Personal Injury Legal Assistant job is available immediately and is anticipated to last approximately one to two months. If you're ready to jump right in and hit the ground running with this stellar legal team, apply today!