A personal injury paralegal job in Miami Lakes, FL is immediately available via Special Counsel. To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least a paralegal certificate and experience in a similar role. Experience with trial preparation and extensive document drafting is required.
Personal Injury Paralegal Job Responsibilities
- Research and draft legal documents under the direction of an attorney
- File and e-file documents as needed
- Support multiple attorneys with their research needs
- Trial preparation and trial assistance
- Serve as case manager for other paralegals in the office
- Paralegal Certificate
- Five+ years of paralegal experience required, personal injury experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Word/Excel knowledge
- Typing speed 50+ wpm
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- E-filing knowledge
- History of job stability
If you are interested in this personal injury paralegal job in Miami Lakes, FL please submit your resume below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled