Are you an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal in the Miami/Dadeland area of Florida looking for new job? Special Counsel is currently recruiting for a position that requires at least 3 years of related experience. In this role, you will be working cases through all phases of litigation - from file intake to demand. The perfect candidate must be bilingual.
- Opening new files and keeping current
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Client intake
- Calendaring and scheduling
- 3+ years of personal injury experience in a law firm
- Must be bilingual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong references required
If you would like to learn more about this Personal Injury Paralegal job in the Miami/Dadeland area, apply today. Qualified applicants will be contacted to further discuss the opportunity and next steps. Additional positions can be viewed at www.specialcounsel.com.