Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming opportunity for attorneys with personal injury protection or insurance defense experience that is expected to start as soon as possible. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new opportunity!
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: Mid April 2019
- Expected Duration: 6 months
- Bar Requirement: licensed in Florida, active and in good standing
- Hour requirement: 40 hours a week
- Pay: $50/hr
- Location: Clients’ site - 15 minutes away from our FTL review center - 33309
- Required Experience: This position requires personal injury projection experience and/or insurance defense experience, reviewing and analyzing discovery and depositions. This position also has the potential to dive into other discovery work as well. Must be able to attend the project at the clients’ site every day.
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming PIP attorney contract position in the Broward County area- don’t delay! Submit your resume today to email@example.com in Word format. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled