Special Counsel is seeking Spanish fluent Corporate Privacy contracts attorney to work on-site with our clients in Miami, FL scheduled to start as early as Monday, November 9th
Please see assignment details and requirements below and submit your resume ASAP if you are available for this project..
Anticipated Start Date: TBD - as early as 11/16
Expected Duration: approximately 6 months
Hour requirement: 40 hours per week
Pay: $35 an hour
Location: Remote for a client out of Miami
Bar: must have an active Bar in any US State
Junior/mid-level privacy experience performing contract work, privacy notices and going through Privacy Contracts.
Other: Must be fluent in Spanish and pass an ALTA test with Special Counsel
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English
• Must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
• Attention-to-detail and reliability is a must!
If you are available and meet the above qualifications, please send your resume in a Word doc ASAP!
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Reviewer with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery ;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world!
Wondering how you can get in on the action?
Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; service bonuses; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records