Special Counsel is seeking an experienced procurement contracts attorney for an upcoming part-time remote project. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new opportunity!!
Details and Requirements:
• Expected Start: ASAP
• Expected Duration: Flexible to work up to 6 months
• Bar Requirement: Active and in good standing to CA Bar.
• Hour requirement: 10-15 hours a week
• Pay: Market Rate
• Location: Remote but must reside in CA
• Required Experience: Must have a minimum of 5 years of drafting and negotiating agreements regarding the procurement of hardware, software and services. Must have strong understanding of NDA's, professional service agreements, as well as MSA's and SOW.
If you are interested and qualified for this upcoming remote temporary procurement contracts attorney please send your resume in word format.
Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered! - 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family! Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment. Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records