Are you a legal secretary with commercial real estate experience interested in a new opportunity in Dallas? You will be responsible for calendaring; state and federal court filings and e-filings; drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; coordinating depositions, mediations, and interviews; processing client intake; legal research; preparing pleadings and exhibits; etc. You may also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as phone support, mail and e-mail dissemination, invoice/billing support, transcription, time entry, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and an effective multi-tasker.
- At least 2 years of relevant commercial real estate experience
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, and legal document formatting
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great customer service skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are an experienced mid-level legal assistant interested in stepping up your career today, please submit your resume in Word format to Dallas@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.