A Real Estate Finance Associate Attorney position in Milwaukee, WI is available with an AmLaw 100, Chambers-ranked firm, courtesy of Parker + Lynch Legal. Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of prior real estate finance experience.
- Managing finance matter for commercial real estate transactions
- Loan management and servicing experience
- Represent real estate lending clients, including insurance companies, CMBS lenders, banks and other financial institutions, in acquisition, construction, bridge, permanent and mezzanine financing transactions of all sizes and complexities
- At least two years of law firm experience
- Excellent academic credentials, analytical and writing skills
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, loans, development, management, and retail leasing
Would you like to learn more about the Real Estate Finance Associate Attorney position in Milwaukee? If so, please submit your resume below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled