A top, national law firm seeks a Real Estate Associate to join their Orange County, CA office.
Highlights of the position:
- Join a group of experienced attorneys.
- Gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Direct client contact.
- Work on sophisticated matters, including real estate acquisitions, leasing, development, financing, etc.
- At least two (2) years real estate transactions experience at an AmLaw firm.
- J.D. from a highly-ranked law school
- Excellent academic performance--Top 25% of graduating class.
- Order of the Coif, Law Review or Clerkship experience a plus.
- Strong writing and oral advocacy skills
- Member in good standing of any state bar and willing to sit for or waive into the California Bar.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled