Are you an experienced real estate / corporate paralegal interested in a permanent, full-time job opportunity in Seattle, WA? The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of recent real estate and/or corporate paralegal experience, preferably in a large law firm. You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and redlining legal documents and correspondence; calendaring; monitoring legal developments, regulations, and compliance procedures; completing state and federal court filings and e-filings; coordinating meetings; and other tasks as assigned. Are you someone who exhibits high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to constantly reprioritize an ever-shifting workload on the fly? This is an exciting opportunity that won’t last long, so apply today!
- 3+ years of real estate/corporate paralegal experience, preferably with a large, fast-paced law firm
- BA/BS and/or paralegal certificate preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A thorough understanding of title and survey work, filing/e-filing procedures, calendaring, and legal document formatting guidelines
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are an experienced real estate / corporate paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to Portland@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!