Special Counsel (SCI) Houston is seeking candidates for an experienced Real Estate Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary in Houston, Texas.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in a transactional real estate role within a legal environment (Real estate agents with no recent law firm or inhouse legal experience will NOT be considered for this role.)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Capable of handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Experience assisting real estate attorneys with reviewing title commitments, title exception documents, and surveys;
- Experience reviewing and redlining agreements
- Assist with transactions including drafting and compiling transaction documents, forming corporate entities, preparing closing checklists and tracking completion of checklist items; and, preparing closing binders.
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment
*Salary based on experience.*
Please submit your resume via the website for IMMEDIATE consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled