Special Counsel (SCI) Austin is currently seeking a legal secretary for the Austin office of a well-regarded national law firm!
- Scheduling meetings; make travel arrangements
- Proofread documents; review and redline contracts; document preparation
- Tracking real estate deals and providing updates
- 3+ years of real estate industry experience (either in law firm or corporate setting).
- Proficient in MS Office Suite' tech savvy
- Professional candidate that is able to be flexible and work well with different personalities
- Candidates must be highly organized and thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
*Salary based on experience. Competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply" TODAY for immediate consideration.