Special Counsel is currently recruiting a Real Estate Paralegal for a downtown Cleveland law firm. If you have at least 5 years real estate experience in a law firm, exceptional client service skills, outstanding organization and communication skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize numerous tasks while assisting more than one attorney, then this may be the opportunity you have been seeking. Our client is a regional law firm. This job offers a congenial office environment, competitive salary and room to grow.
The Real Estate Paralegal Job Responsibilities
- Drafting and preparing real estate and loan closing documents
- Managing and organizing deal documents and closings
- Performing title and survey review and other acquisition/disposition due diligence
- Assisting attorneys in drafting leases, purchase agreements and other transactional documents
- Five years minimum real estate experience in a law firm or corporate setting
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Notary Public
Would you like to learn more about the Real Estate Paralegal Job that Special Counsel is recruiting for in Cleveland, Ohio? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter @cherylnjacobs for additional career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled