Special Counsel is recruiting a real estate paralegal for a prestigious Cincinnati law firm. No billable hour requirement. Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Review and comment on titles and surveys;
- Prepare closing documents and assist in closing transactions;
- Prepare deeds, memoranda of trust and other estate-planning related documents;
- Assist in curing title defects
- Bachelor's Degree or Paralegal Certificate
- A minimum of 3 years transactional real estate experience in a law firm or title company.
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Would you like to learn more about the Real Estate Paralegal job that Special Counsel is recruiting for in Cincinnati, Ohio? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter@Cherylnjacobs for additional career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled