Special Counsel is seeking Real Estate Paralegals in Jacksonville, FL for new opportunities! Do you have at least five (5) years of commercial and residential real estate experience handling all aspects of a closing from beginning to end? If so, then we want to speak with you today!
• Five (5) years of experience handling commercial and residential real estate closings from start to finish
• Experience preparing and filing all relevant documents for both residential and commercial closings
• Portable business highly preferred
• Florida Registered Paralegal preferred
• Title Agent license also preferred
• Experience using SoftPro or other closing software
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Extreme attention to detail
• Notary or willing to become one
If you are interested in hearing more about these Real Estate Paralegal job opportunities, apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link or email to Jacksonville@SpecialCounsel.com! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com for updates on new positions and the legal market in North Florida!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled