Are you an experienced real estate paralegal with redlining experience interested in a contract-to-hire job opportunity in San Francisco, CA? You will be responsible for drafting, redlining, and proofing legal documents and correspondence, including negotiation term sheets, leases, lender documents, closing documents, and more; coordinating logistics with the close of sale; working closely with title companies; due diligence; closing transactions; coordinating the outsourcing of closing documents; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will have broad experience in all areas related to real estate litigation and documentation, and will be a highly organized multi-tasker with high attention to detail.
- 2 -3+ years of recent real estate paralegal experience
- ABA-accredited paralegal certificate is a plus
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified real estate paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanFrancisco@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.