Special Counsel is currently looking for a real estate paralegal to join our law firm client's office in the Greater Philadelphia area. This is an exciting opportunity that would be working in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisting attorneys and other paralegals with real estate closings
- Analyzing loan information for accuracy
- Preparing closing binders
- Conducting title reviews
- At least two years of real estate experience in a law firm setting
- Familiarity with LandTech closing software
- Paralegal certificate or bachelors degree preferred, not required
- Ability to handle anywhere from 30-50 closings per month
Please apply today if you are interested in this real estate paralegal job in Philadelphia!
Special Counsel is an equal opportunity employer