Special Counsel (SCI) Houston is seeking candidates for an experienced Real Estate Paralegal for a CONTRACT/TEMPORARY inhouse position for a national company based in Downtown Houston, Texas.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in a transactional real estate role within a legal environment (Real estate agents with no recent law firm or inhouse legal experience will NOT be considered for this role.)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Capable of handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Experience assisting real estate attorneys with reviewing title commitments, title exception documents, and surveys; handling lease abstracts and amendments
- Experience reviewing and redlining agreements
- Assist with transactions including drafting and compiling transaction documents, forming corporate entities, preparing closing checklists and tracking completion of checklist items; and, preparing closing binders.
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment
- Project will last 3+ months or longer
- Candidates must be available to start ASAP and available to work full-time (40 hours/week)
Hourly pay rate based on experience.
If interested, click APPLY today for IMMEDIATE consideration! This is a great opportunity for an experienced real estate paralegal to get inhouse/corporate experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled