A prestigious law firm in Kansas City, Missouri is strategically expanding its Real Estate group. The firm is seeking a Real Estate Partner with a portable book of business of at least $750K.
The partner should have experience in: acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, raw land, tax credit considerations, and real estate financing.
- Attractive rate structure and conflicts process that enables its partners to successfully develop new business and mantain existing clientele.
- Competitive compensation
- Commitment to maintaining and growing a diverse workforce.
- Represents both local companies and Fortune 500 companies including real estate developers, private equity firms, hotels, franchisors, and private investors.
- At least 6 years of experience
- Entrepreneurial nature with a strong business acumen
- Experience effectively mentoring and overseeing associates and paralegals
- Licensed in Missouri and/or Kansas, or eligible to become licensed in those jurisdictions
Would you like to learn more about this law firm partnership opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri? If so, please submit your resume in confidence below. Thank you.