A Texas-based, full-service law firm in Texas is expanding its Real Estate practice group. The firm is seeking a Real Estate Partner to join their team in Houston. Interested candidates should possess significant experience handling a variety of real estate transactions.
• 8+ years of litigation experience
• A minimal book of business required ($500K+)
• Must have the ability and motivation to develop and maintain client relationships
• Proven ability to successfully handle a full range of real estate matters, from complex multi-jurisdictional commercial transactions to more consumer-oriented matters
• Experience effectively mentoring and overseeing associates and paralegals
• Texas bar admission required
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced real estate attorney seeking a law firm with a strong presence in Texas, solid management infrastructure and clear, long-term growth plans. This firm boasts an emphasis on teamwork and open communication and has been recognized as a top place to work by multiple publications.
Please submit your resume for confidential consideration. Thank you.