Are you an experienced real estate transactional legal secretary interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in San Francisco, CA? You will be responsible for drafting, proofreading, and redlining legal documents, agreements, memos, and correspondence; transcription and dictation duties; facilitating and coordinating meetings and client calls; maintaining attorney calendars; opening and closing matters; documenting and managing closings, including drafting closing checklists, preparing closing binders, and drafting other closing documents; and other tasks as assigned.You will be supporting two associates and one of counsel. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a positive, proactive demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of real estate transactional legal secretary experience
- BA/BS and/or ABA-approved paralegal certificate preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel) and document management systems
- Solid organizational skills with high attention to detail and impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are a qualified real estate transactional legal secretary interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.