Special Counsel (SCI) Austin is currently seeking candidates for a law firm client for a Real Estate/Corporate Legal Secretary position! This firm offers a great work-environment and competitive compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 2+ Years experience working as legal assistant or secretary in a law firm environment
- Must be Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) proficient
- Draft and proofread documents
- Communicate professionally with clients and assist with reviewing contracts and real estate documents
- Other administrative duties as assigned
*Salary commensurate with experience.*
If interested, please click "Apply" TODAY for immediate consideration!