Are you an administrative professional interested in a full-time, permanent opportunity in downtown Los Angeles, CA? You will be responsible for scheduling conference rooms, processing expense reimbursements, data entry, preparing check requests, preparing and processing paperwork, filing, tracking budgets, coordinating event logistics, mailings, and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. This role requires heavy overtime, especially during summer months, so a flexible schedule is needed.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a professional, fast-paced office
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
- Flexible schedule to allow for overtime, especially during summer months
If you are a qualified administrative professional interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.