Special Counsels client in downtown Pittsburgh is looking for a contract to direct hire candidate to assist with Compliance and Regulatory Department. Are you detail oriented? Do you like research? This could be a great position. Client is looking for ob Description: Years of Experience Required: at lease 3+ years of experience.
- Reviews and analyzes emerging privacy legislation and assists in implementing policies and procedures in response thereto.
- Develops and maintains subject matter expertise in key regulatory areas including anti-corruption, cybersecurity, economic sanctions, and import and export regulations, and implements policies and procedures in response thereto.
- Conducts third-party compliance due diligence reviews, monitoring, risk assessments, and benchmarking activities to prevent, detect, and mitigate compliance risk. Drafts, reviews, and revises compliance provisions in commercial contracts.
- Conducts and manages internal investigations.
- Provides clear, concise, and practical guidance to business partners regarding compliance with laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures. Researches and implements compliance best practices.
- Helps business partners understand the legal, regulatory, and ethical risks and consequences of a given situation. Effectively communicates the consequences and develops creative and practical alternatives to manage identified risks.
If you love research and policies and procedures this is an outstanding opportunity. To hear more please send your resume to Pittsburgh@specialcounsel.com
- Acts as an advocate and champion of the ethics and compliance program and provides guidance on ethics and compliance matters.
- Maintains a corporate culture with a high degree of emphasis on dignity, respect, and inclusion.
- Coordinates with in-house and outside counsel, consultants, and others as needed on specific compliance issues.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer