Consilio has an ongoing need for individuals to review documents on temporary privacy review projects. These projects are staffed with our Data Security Incident practice on an ongoing basis, and placements can last from a few days to several weeks. There are also amazing advancement opportunities for those that are interested in pursuing more advanced position on the QA/QC Team, Team Leads, Technical Project Managers, and Data Processing Specialists! See below for additional details and send your resume to apply!
· Hourly Requirement: 39.5 hours per week (No OT permitted.)
· Location: Remote/work from home.
· Pay Rates: Dependent on education & Special Counsel DSI experience.
· College graduates starting at $15/Hr.
· Law school graduates starting at $21/Hr.
· Responsibilities: Reviewing documents online for data breach cases.
· Will train!
· AA/AS, BS/BA, or JD degree required.
· Efficient ability to use a computer.
· Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to identify personal protected information per the project specific protocol.
· Experience coding in a Relativity workspace is highly preferred.
· Assessments: Must successfully complete the following assessment tests - Microsoft Excel 2016, Computer Skills, and Aptitude Test.
If you’re ready to join a fun and important review project, please submit your resume in Word format ASAP for consideration. We look forward to connecting with you soon and referrals are also highly welcome!
Interested in what else Special Counsel has to offer? Please visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records