A well-known Criminal Defense firm is seeking an experienced candidate to join their ranks as a remote Attorney covering Northern California. Specifically, this Attorney will defend clients in matters mostly involving DUI-related charges, both misdemeanor and felony.
This particular role calls for the following:
- 5+ years of criminal law experience
- Experience on your feet appearing before the Court; trial experience preferred.
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to function independently
- Ability to appear in various Courts throughout Northern California
- Active admission to Practice Law in California
While this attorney will cover matters throughout Northern California, the bulk of matters will be based in Sacramento and the surrounding counties. Again, this is a REMOTE position that requires the Attorney to work primarily from home and appear in Court for hearings.
As such, the firm offers competitive compensation, solid benefits, and a great deal of flexibility that comes with working remotely.
If you're interested, please submit your resume below.