Special Counsel is currently recruiting for Data Privacy contract attorney. The successful candidate will have 2+ years of law firm experience advising clients in the following areas:
- Experience counseling clients on data privacy, including counseling on US data privacy.
- Experience drafting and negotiating master service agreements for broad data use.
- Working with the Privacy Group you will assist with developing presentations and content regarding privacy legislation and enforcement.
- Responsible for supporting the privacy compliance program by drafting privacy policies, employee privacy notices, and other internal policy documents, as well as drafting memos regarding applicability and interpretation of various portions of state privacy laws.
- Researching legal principles and precedents.
- Drafting and negotiating data use agreements and various non-disclosure agreements.
- Drafting and reviewing data privacy policies, including data privacy policies for websites and mobile apps.
- Assisting with responses to privacy and information security incidents.
- Assisting with responses to regulatory complaints and investigations, and related matters.
- 2+ years of experience
- Bar license in good standing
If you think you are the right fit for this Attorney role in, please submit your resume today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled