Special Counsel is staffing a few document review projects that are expected to start within the next few weeks. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new opportunity!!
Details and Requirements:
Experience: eDiscovery experience is required
Bar/License: Must be actively licensed and in good standing in the state in which you are working!
No concurrent employment or significant time-off needs (i.e., more than a week) for the duration of the initial phase of the project
• Approximate Start Date: Wednesday April 21st
• Duration: 6 weeks + depending on project
• Pay: $28/hour
• Weekly Hours: 40 hours a week min, flexible to work 50 hours a week, however all hours are paid at the flat rate
• Prior experience: Prior Review experience using Relativity is required
• Location: Work From Home
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming document review project, please submit your resume today in Word format.
Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered! - 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family! Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment. Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records