Special Counsel is seeking contract attorneys for upcoming remote NYC document review projects. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining these projects.
Details and Requirements:
• Expected Start: TBD
• Expected Duration: TBD
• Bar Requirement: Active and in good standing with the NY Bar.
• Hour requirement: 40 hours a week
• Pay: National Rate: $22/hr. NY Rate: $32/hr.
• Location: Remote but must reside in the NYC area
• Required Experience: A minimum of 6 months of Document review experience in Relativity and/or Axcelerate is required.
If you’d like to be considered for these upcoming remote projects in NYC don’t delay! Submit your resume today in Word format.
Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered! - 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family! Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment. Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records