Special Counsel is seeking patent prosecution attorneys for an upcoming remote project. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new opportunity!!
Details and Requirements:
• Expected Start: As early as April 26th
• Expected Duration:Ongoing for at least 3 plus months
• Bar Requirement: Active and in good standing within any U.S. state and registered with the USPTO
• Hour requirement: 15 hours a week for the first month, after that will go to 40 hours a week
• Pay: Market Rate
• Location: Remote but must reside in the northeast
• Must be registered patent attorney with 3+ years of patent preparation and prosecution experience.
Experience in any of the following is a PLUS:
1. Physics – in particular, quantum physics experience preferred
2. Artificial Intelligence – focusing in digital health space
3. Life Sciences – any PHd related to Life Science (biology, biochemistry, immunology, etc.)
• Analyze Office Actions, make clear and concise recommendations for further action, and prepare well-reasoned and organized responses with appropriate legal citations (including examiner interviews, where appropriate)
• Perform infringement and clearance analysis and prepare initial drafts of opinions
• Assist in all prosecution phases of a matter from filing of application through to issuance of a patent
• Prepare patent applications and subsequent filings for submission to USPTO
• Monitor docket for assigned matters to ensure all deadlines are timely met
• Assist with maintaining case files
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming remote patent prosecution attorney opportunity don’t delay! Submit your resume today in Word format.
Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered! - 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family! Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment. Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records