Special Counsel is seeking Thai fluent attorneys for a remote document review project expected to start as early as Monday, Nov. 16th.
Please see details below with the assignment information:
START: Monday Nov. 16th
DURATION: 4-5 weeks
HOURS: 40 hours a week
HOURLY PAY RATE: market rate
• Electronically review documents in complex litigation matters.
• Utilize your legal training to designate discovery documents as responsive to litigation issues.
• Work within top technology document review databases.
• Must be actively licensed and in good-standing with any US Bar.
• Previous document review experience preferred, but not required
• Must be able to work at least 40 hours/week
Must be fluent in Thai and be ALTA tested within the last 2 years.
If you are interested and available for this upcoming remote Thai review project in DC please send your resume today!
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Reviewer with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery ;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world!
Wondering how you can get in on the action?
Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; service bonuses; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records