Are you an experienced RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE CLOSER looking for a new opportunity in Valdosta? Or are you open to moving and to exploring all the wonderful benefits of Valdosta?
- The person in this position is responsible for assisting with pre-closing preparation while supporting the closing attorneys involved.
- The Closing Secretary will read and review contracts, title commitments, order payoffs, help resolve liens, obtain court documents, etc., in order to prepare a transaction for closing as well as obtain, retrieve and assemble the necessary documents to prepare the file for closing.
- The Closing Secretary will work with buyers, sellers, banks, title companies, taxing authorities and others whose help is required to complete a transaction.
- He or she will coordinate the closing with all parties involved.
- He/ she will also maintain the files, record the appropriate documentation, send out final settlement statement checks and provide direction to accounting staff regarding outgoing wire information once the closing is complete and transmit documents to all designated parties.
- The candidate MUST have a least 3 years of experience in the field and be highly knowledgeable of settlement documentation to include the preparation of the applicable closing disclosures and settlement statements, i.e. TRID requirements and guidelines.
- The Closing Secretary must be able to work on many tasks at once and maintain a highly organized, functioning system to keep all information in order.
- The Closing Secretary will have constant interaction with clients, sales agents and other professionals over the phone and in-person through the exchange of information.
- The successful candidate must have excellent correspondence skills, both written and verbal, and must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
Software/Web services utilized to perform tasks:
2. Aderant Total Office
3. MS Word
4. MS Excel
5. MS Outlook
Work schedule of M-F from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.