Parker + Lynch Legal is conducting a search for a Restructuring Associate with a leading firm for its Dallas, TX office.
- Representation of debtors, creditors and investors in restructuring distressed companies
- Special situations financings, distressed acquisitions, restructuring and insolvency
- Advising both debtors and creditors on acquisition, disposal and reorganization of stressed and distressed businesses
- JD from an accredited U.S. university
- Minimum two years’ of directly relevant restructuring experience
- Large firm experience preferred
- Superior academic credentials
- Admitted and in good standing with any State Bar
This is a phenomenal career opportunity for someone interested in joining a leading practice within a highly respected law firm.
Please submit your resume through the link below. We would love to hear from you and talk with you about your experience and this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled