Special Counsel is currently seeking entry-level candidates for a upcoming scanning and coding project in Boston, MA which is scheduled to start on Monday, November 18, 2019. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest legal consulting services in the country. Whether you're looking for long-term opportunities - or looking for a resume-builder while seeking permanent employment, we have you covered ! Please see below for more details and submit your resume today !
- Anticipated Start Date: Monday, November 18th
- Expected Duration: 3-4 weeks, flexible for longer
- Hours requirement: must be able to work 8 hours per day, (40 hours/week) for duration of project
- Pay: $15/hr.
- Location: Downtown Boston
- Responsibilities: Scanning and coding paper documents; moving paper boxes
Previous experience with coding and scanning is preferred but not required
- Attention to detail and able to commit to project for entire duration
If you are available and meet the above qualifications, please send your resume in a Word doc ASAP!
Also interested in what else Special Counsel has to offer?
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction record.