Are you an e-discovery Project Manager or Director looking for your next career move?
Do you enjoy being a leader in e-discovery and championing relationships as well as training and coaching others to be e-discovery experts?
Special Counsel is growing our team and looking for great people to join us! This role will train, mentor and develop our Managing Attorneys (Project Managers) in creating the most efficient and defensible workflows, while deploying industry-best communications and delivering exceptional work product exceeding client expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Counsel and mentor team of Managing Attorneys to ensure best practices and efficiencies and delivery of excellent, on-time, work product delivered to clients.
- Create and Implement teamwide process improvements
- Lead projects on a part-time basis to maintain expert level understanding in e-discovery to continue driving Special Counsel and our clients forward
- Partner with e-discovery vendors, corporate legal teams, law firms, and contract reviewers to ensure effective cross team communication
- Strategize, implement, and lead solutions internally as well as for clients
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) and active licensure to practice law in at least one American jurisdiction
- Proven expertise with a variety of document review platforms including Relativity
- minimum of four years of eDiscovery experience
- 1 year e-discovery Project Manager experience preferred
Special Counsel offers a competitive base salary and attractive bonus plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records