A Senior Commercial Finance Associate Attorney position in Chicago, IL is available with a big law boutique, courtesy of Parker + Lynch Legal. Ideal candidates will have 7+ years of prior commercial finance experience.
- Structure, negotiate, document and perform due diligence for asset-backed and cash flow commercial finance transactions
- Represent both lenders and borrowers in commercial finance transactions
- Client facing experience a plus, position will manage and maintain relationships with key firm clients including, private equity firms, institutional lenders, and commercial lenders
- At least 7 years of law firm experience
- Excellent academic credentials, analytical and writing skills
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of commercial finance transactions. Ability to first-chair transactions
Would you like to learn more about the Commercial Finance Associate Attorney position in Chicago? If so, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled