A Senior Commercial Real Estate position is available courtesy of Special Counsel in Chicago, Illinois.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal Certificate
- 8 years’ experience supporting a Commercial Real Estate practice group in a law firm environment
- Mortgage finance experience representing lenders
- Title and survey experience
- Electronic data room experience
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and attention to detail
If you would like to learn more about the Senior Commercial Real Estate job available in Chicago, Illinois, please submit your resume below. Or you may visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and view additional opportunities. Please follow Special Counsel Chicago on Twitter @SCI_Chicago.