Are you an experienced corporate paralegal interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Seattle, WA? We are looking for someone with knowledge of corporate legal procedures in Utah, Delaware, Washington, and Colorado. You will be responsible for ordering due diligence reports and summarizing results; drafting agreements, closing agendas, closing certificates, closing checklists, certificates, offerings documentation, incorporation/formation documentation, board resolutions, shareholder consents, corporate organizational documents, and more; completing UCC / SEC / Blue Sky / lien / lien termination filings; filing SEC insider reports for Section 16 filings and form D with SEC and state regulatory authorities (including EFD filing); maintaining corporate records and minute books; beneficial ownership reporting (Schedule 13D/13G); preparing exchange listing and notification applications in Nasdaq, NYSE, and OTC; obtaining CUSIP ID numbers; maintaining annual corporate maintenance and stock records; performing research related to securities, blue sky, and corporate laws; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, pleasant demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a keen ability to multitask without letting things fall through the cracks.
- 5+ years of corporate paralegal experience in a mid- to large fast-paced law firm
- BA, BS, or paralegal certificate required
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- A thorough understanding of corporate paralegal practices, including factual and legal research, drafting closing documents and responses to comments from state agencies related to filings, document analysis, blue sky filings, etc.
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, customer-service-oriented mindset
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
If you are a qualified corporate paralegal interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.