Are you a senior IT Support Analyst interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity with a prominent law firm in New York, NY? If so, SCI Legal Technology has an exciting opportunity that we would like to discuss with you. Ideal candidates will have previous remote and deskside IT Trouble Shooting experience in a large professional services environment. We are looking for those with strong software and hardware experience along with excellent communication and time management skills. This client offers a competitive compensation package, strong benefits, and a great working environment.
- 5+ years’ experience providing IT support to end-users
- BA/BS in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Industry certifications preferred; MCSA or equivalent is a plus.
- Technical skills with the following are preferred: Microsoft Office 2010 or newer, Windows 7 or newer, remote access systems (Citrix, Remote Desktop, VPN), Document Management Systems (iManage, Desksite, Enterprise Vault), experience trouble shooting mobile devices and hardware peripherals
- Superb time management and the ability to prioritize ever-shifting responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Law Firm experience is preferred
If you would like the opportunity to work at an impressive and growing firm, apply today for this IT Support Specialist opportunity. To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!