Are you a senior IT Trainer interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity with a prominent law firm in San Francisco, CA? If so, SCI Legal Tech has an exciting opportunity that we would like to discuss with you. Ideal candidates will be responsible for conducting training classes and assisting with customization and integration of core desktop applications for new hires. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary to excel at this role. You will be responsible for conducting training classes, assisting the Training Manager with development of training programs, assisting IT staff in testing, working on special projects, supporting users with tech solutions on an as-needed basis, providing high-level technical support for end-users resolving difficult support cases, coordinating and running monthly training workshops, delivering new hire training as needed, maintaining course curriculum class materials, among other tasks. This client offers a competitive compensation package, strong benefits, and a great working environment.
- 5+ years of IT training experience
- BA/BS in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook) and the Windows operating system
- Proficiency in legal-specific applications, including but not limited to iManage, DeskSite, InterAction, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to plan and organize training courses and activities
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Superb time management skills and the ability to prioritize ever-shifting responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like the opportunity to work at an impressive and growing firm, apply for this IT Trainer opportunity today. To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.