Are you a senior litigation paralegal with heavy eDiscovery experience interested in a permanent, full-time job opportunity in San Diego, CA? Full trial life-cycle experience is required, we especially want to hear from those who have attended trial! You will work on a variety of litigation types, including business, employment, real estate, securities, and healthcare. You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; coordinating and managing all aspects of discovery, including identifying sources/locations/efficient processes for collecting relevant information, uploading information, document production, etc.; docketing and calendaring; coordinating document and records collection from third parties; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for attorney time entry and for closely monitoring deadlines and schedules and associated calendaring. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, flexible attitude and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 8+ years of litigation paralegal experience
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate required
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Eclipse, Relativity or other eDiscovery platforms
- A thorough understanding of discovery procedures and legal document formatting guidelines
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified litigation paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanDiego@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!