Are you a senior-level paralegal and/or contracts administrator interested in a full-time, permanent opportunity in San Diego, CA? Are you the highly organized multitasker with great attention to detail that we are looking for? You will be negotiating and reviewing contracts (including NDAs, MSAs, service agreements, indemnity agreements), maintaining clinical trial documentation, providing stock options documentation and info for board meetings, and keeping track of contract expiration dates and following up accordingly.
We are looking for someone to spearhead a transition to a web-based electronic contract administration system. You will be responsible for entering key information and contract terms; helping others access key contracts information; troubleshooting and fixing performance issues with the system; and reporting on contracts and contract deliverables. The right candidate will be excited to take a leadership role in orchestrating this project and will proactively help develop policies to protect the company and make data retrieval more efficient.
- 4+ years of contracts negotiation and management experience administering an electric contract database system
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate is preferred; BA/BS is preferred; J.D.s encouraged to apply!
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are a qualified paralegal or contracts administrator interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanDiego@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.