Are you a senior transactional attorney interested in a contract job opportunity in San Francisco, CA? We especially want to hear from you if you have legal experience with commercial transactions and technology! You will be responsible for drafting, structuring, and negotiating commercial agreements, including licensing, customer, technology development, partnerships, and general commercial agreements; legal counselling regarding consumer law, technology, intellectual property, regulatory compliance, and digital media; assisting with negotiations; performing analysis to combat potential risk and compliance issues; and other tasks as assigned. Strong academic credentials from a nationally recognized school are required, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- JD and strong academic background required; must be licensed and in good standing in California
- 5+ years of recent transactional legal counsel experience, preferably with technology and commercial transactions experience as well
- In-house legal experience is a huge plus, as is experience in a top domestic or international law firm
- Thorough understanding of international and domestic commercial agreements, negotiation processes, risk management, and more
- Excellent oral advocate and writing skills
- Strong project management and analytical skills
If you are a qualified transactional attorney interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanFrancisco@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.