Special Counsel is currently seeking Spanish-fluent document review attorneys for an upcoming project in Houston, TX which is anticipated to start on Monday, 4.15.19. Please see assignment details and requirements below and submit your resume ASAP if you are available for this project.
- Anticipated Start Date: Monday, 4.15.19
- Expected Duration: 2 Months
- Hour requirement: 40 hour minimum per week
- Pay: $40/Hour
- Location: Special Counsel Review Center in Houston, TX
- eDiscovery experience: Highly preferred
- Bar/License: Licensed and in good standing in any U.S. state
- Must pass Spanish ALTA language fluency test
- Other: Minimal time-off needs
- Conflicts: Must complete client conflicts forms & clear conflicts for project
If you are available and meet the above qualifications, please send your resume in a Word doc ASAP!
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled