Special Counsel is seeking a talented Marketing/Sales Support Coordinator to join its growing staffing team in Minneapolis, MN. This role is a great opportunity for a motivated, energetic and hardworking college graduate with an interest in Recruiting, Marketing and Sales. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Take your research, social media and creative skills to the next level. If you are interested in joining a top international staffing company with a fantastic culture and great potential for career growth, then please apply ASAP.
• Creates, posts and refreshes all job listings to internal and external job boards; manages social media and blog postings
• Creates Social Media ads, managing social media accounts, and pushing new rebrand initiative with the company
Market research in current territory. Finding most common job trends, potential job markets etc.
• Researches, tracks and pulls new marketing leads for sales teams
• Greets and directs applicants and visitors with a high degree of professionalism. Ascertains the nature of incoming calls, accurately records messages, and transfers calls as necessary
• Assists Sales Team with processing client credit checks; scanning, filing and maintaining client contracts
• Assists with new hire set-ups; plans branch networking and community service events
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS required
• Prior office/administrative experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Interest in HR, Recruiting, Sales and/or Marketing
If you are interested in applying for this Marketing/Sales Support Coordinator Job in Minneapolis, MN please email us your resume today. We will be scheduling interviews ASAP!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled