A national law firm seeks a Subrogation Associate to join their Southern California office.
Highlights of the position:
- Join a group of experienced attorneys
- Gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment
- Work on sophisticated matters
- Represent a wide range of clients
- Work remotely
- 10+ years of litigation experience in a firm setting.
- Subrogation experience, preferred.
- Products liability litigation experience (e.g. representing manufactures; Dalbert motions; trials; expert depos); fire/water damage litigation experience; or plaintiff’s personal injury experience, will also be considered.
- Deposition, hearing and trial experience, required.
- Experience drafting, filing, and arguing motions, required.
- J.D. from an ABA accredited law school.
- Excellent academic performance.
- Order of the Coif, Law Review or Clerkship experience a plus.
- Strong writing skills
- Admitted in CA (other states a bonus)
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled