A top, national law firm seeks a Tax Associate to join their San Diego, CA office.
Highlights of the position:
- Join a group of experienced attorneys.
- Gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Work on sophisticated matters, such as partnership and corporate taxation (including S corporations) transactions; as well as a broad range of other transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and real estate transactions.
- At least two (2) years of tax experience in a large law firm.
- Knowledge of international taxation, tax credit transactions, ruling requests and/or tax exempt entities, preferred.
- J.D. from a highly-ranked law school
- Excellent academic performance--Top 25% of graduating class
- Order of the Coif, Law Review or Clerkship experience a plus.
- Strong writing and oral advocacy skills
- Member in good standing of any state bar and willing to sit for or waive into the California Bar.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled