Special Counsel is recruiting a temporary commercial contracts attorney for a long-term assignment working remotely for a Medina, Ohio corporation.
- 5+ years of legal experience, with a strong preference for a focus on commercial contracts
- Previous in-house experience
- Juris Doctor (“JD”) degree from an ABA-accredited law school
- Admitted to practice law and in good standing in at least one U.S. state bar/jurisdiction
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Would you like to learn more about the Temporary Commercial Contracts Attorney position that Special Counsel is recruiting for in Ohio? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter @cherylnjacobs for additional career opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled